Visa Prepaid Card Agreement

Splitting transactions: If you don`t have enough credits available on your card account, you may be able to order the merchant to withdraw part of the card purchase and pay off the balance by another payment method. These are called « split operations ». Some merchants do not allow cardholders to share transactions or only allow you to make a shared transaction if you pay the remaining amount in cash. A fee of up to $4.95 USD can be charged to top-up agents if you top up your card at these locations. These fees are levied by the top-up agent and are subject to change. These fees are not deducted from your card account and are not reflected in transactions. There are locations in In case of any errors or questions about your prepaid account, call customer service as soon as possible at the phone number, address or website above or write it down if you think an error has occurred in your prepaid account. We must allow you to report an error up to 60 days after the earlier date of the date of electronic access to your account, if the error may have been displayed in your electronic history or on the date on which we sent the first written history on which the error occurred. In any case, we may limit our investigation into an alleged error that you do not report to us within 120 days of the booked transaction. You can request a written history of your transactions at any time by calling us or writing to customer service. You must tell us: (1) your name and prepaid account or card number.

(2) Why you think there is an error, and the amount of the dollar. (3) Approximately at the time of the error. Applicable law and review of the arbitral award. The arbitrator shall apply the substantive provisions applicable to federal and Minnesota law and the terms of this Agreement. The arbitrator shall enforce the terms of this arbitration agreement, including, but not limited to, the waiver of class-wide arbitration. The arbitrator shall make written findings and the arbitrator`s arbitral award may be filed with any court of competent jurisdiction. The arbitral award shall be supported by essential evidence and be consistent with this Agreement and applicable law, and if this is not the case, it may be set aside by a court. .